Wednesday, June 13, 2012


today is my birthday!!!!!!!


but TTYTT i am not that excited.

delhi's heat is killing me..=(
wanna go home.

i just had a loooooooooog video chat with my friend.
it was for 3 and half hours!!



twas fun though.we spoke and spazzed about yunjae.
and while we were talking, the topic about nail art came up.

she was telling me about how she occasionally does it.

so i thought y not--i made a nail art of my own too.
its strawberries!!!!

although it may not look like it.but its somewhat close to it.

and i dont have a clue what or how should i do it.

anyway here is a pic..=)


sorry the quality of the pic is horrible but i dont know y my lappy wont connect with my phone...=(


i made jaejoong cover photos!!

here is the original pic.


i made one each for facebook and google+

if u want you can take it.

these are the exact resolutions.

this is for facebook cover pic


and this one is for google+


anyway happy birthday to me once again!!
and to all those who shares birthday with me.

here is KIM JAEJOONG singing happy birthday...=)

xoxo

suejae




No comments:

Post a Comment