Wednesday, November 2, 2011

i am going crazy here!! (>.<)

ok!!

here's the thing!!we have just launched a new blog and going shit crazy trying to make a decent header.
and i have quite noticed that my photoshop skill and also my multi-texting skill is in a very bad state!!

i cant even make a decent header!!

god!!---I MUST BE GOING CRAZY!!

well..anyway here are some pics i "tried" editing!!

this one was horror!!

here is the second!!


the third!


the fourth

and finally i made a decent one but they tell me its scary!!
T_T

ps::how can RAI be scary??he is the most good looking vampire i have ever seen!!!

well any way i am done for the day.

will go off and feast on my boiled fish---yes!!i am on a diet!!



but before i go!
here is a little something to all the jae lovers!!


*sue rye is officially dead*




No comments:

Post a Comment