Saturday, November 12, 2011

i miss bue

i miss my bue...T_T

othokajo???

well right now i am technically single,for my bue is married to his books because of his exams...=/
ufff...my namja chingu is such a busy body.
wait!!---i'll tell u guys his routine!

morning::college
afternoon::tuition
evening::gym
night::too tired to even talk to me

*cries*

and as if his schedule wasn't packed enough,he has to study more!!

unfairrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
T_T


its 2.30am...i miss him!

i have finally finished my very first yunjae fic,but i am too lazy to type it down.

have a nasty headache and my bue is not here to give a good mallis..T_T

complaining too much...going away now.

oh here is a pic of me and my sweet bue


goodnight!!^^

2 comments:

  1. sue-bue <3<3

    n dnt wry eoja!!let d kid study,he'l get bk 2 u sooooon!!:D

    ps-all d best fr ur exams shahbu!palli finish em,sue misses u T.T

    ReplyDelete